Snake Snake

cool. i only got 31..

From scratch From scratch

My finger hurts...

House Cats Grand Escape House Cats Grand Escape

It could've been a little bit longer. But the fact that I would want more should tell you it's promising.

GrackGames responds:

Thank you for playing. Keep checking up on it every once in awhile and it will expand. There will be a patch next week to address some of the more apparent issues. I appreciate the feedback :)

FLAMMY FLAMMY

Sometimes when you press and hold you can move through the blocks.
Other than that, great game.

wopa-interactive responds:

Pretty cool and simple
game.

Badlands Beta Badlands Beta

Suggestions:
After you die you should be able to restart.
Zombies keep attacking after death.
Zombies spawn to close to character, maybe zombie spawn point at a door.
More weapons are needed.
A story for it maybe?
I'm not sure if you're supposed to be able to open doors or not but i'm unable too.

Overall, really good for an Alpha, but definitely needs some fixes.

charboozi responds:

Thanks for the feedback!

I'll be sure to be looking into the suggestions.

Omnichronic GCC vertical slice Omnichronic GCC vertical slice

I'll definitely play the episode when it comes out. When do you think that will be?

Kaffebaggel responds:

Thank you for playing!

A full release is still a ways off, there's alot of work to be done still. Check back on here or on my twitter @jonasjvnilsson for updates :)

Worlds Worlds

Great game!
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkklkkkkkkkkkkllkkkkkkkkkklmlkkkklllkkkllplkkkkkkkkklmelkkkllllkkkellkkkkkkkkllekkllllkeklkkkkkkkkkkellllkkkkkkkkkkkllllkkkkkkkllllkkklllll: Island house
ffffff65fff6ffff6fff5ffffffff7fkff6ffffkffff55ffkffkf78fffkkff3fff5f73kkkkkffffffk33fffkfff5f8fkkkkkkf74ff4fkkkk8kfffff5fk3k3kkfffff8kk3kf8ffffkfkk3fff54fkkf3f75fkf3fff7fffkff4ffffff4fffff56f45fff: Swamp
d5dd5d5d5dd5d5d5d5d5d15d5d5d5d5d5d22d215d5d5d5d5d5d525dd5d215d5d5d5d5d5d125d5dd5d5d215d5d5d5d5d5d125d5d5d5d5d5d125d5d55d5d125d5d5d5d5d5d215d55d115d5d5d5d5d5d215125d5d5d5d5d5d25d5d5d5d5d55d5d5d55d5: Graveyard on memorial day(poppies)

Santa 5 Santa 5

Congratulations, you found the perfect difficulty for this type of game!
Also I like the animations. It's very colorful.

johnnyk022181 responds:

Thank you very much! It's a very thin line between making the game a challenge or very easy. I had to play around a lot with the positioning and physics of the game.

Cookie game Cookie game